UPDATED: By request, extended for 1 more day! Please send in e-mails by the end of the day on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd! Thank you!
I’ve got something exciting for you guys! So, as many of you know, I run an eBay store where I sell some of the Pook-a-Looz I’m able to get from Japan. The only thing I don’t like though is how much eBay charges in fees to sell items on their site, so the Pook-a-Looz end up being more expensive than they should be.
So I wanted to do something special for the holiday season. Now through
Tuesday, November 22nd Wednesday, November 23rd, I’m taking e-mail orders for the Japanese Pook-a-Looz! If you get them through me here instead of on eBay, I’m able to drop the prices drastically since there’s no fees to pay to eBay. I also recently got a business license, so I’ve been able to buy from a supplier and have been working to negotiate lower prices through them. All you have to do is send me an e-mail before the end of the day on Tuesday Wednesday, simple as that! Full details below about what info exactly to e-mail me and how to purchase, but let’s get to what you can order (pictures to come, for now, check out the Japanese Plush and Keychains and the Are Japanese Plush Really the Same as the US Plush? pages!):
Japanese Pook-a-Looz Plush:
- 9 inch Scrump Plush: $24.99
- 12 inch Alien Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Angel Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Buzz Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Captain Jack Sparrow Plush: $34.98
- 12 inch Cheshire Cat Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Chip Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Daisy Duck Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Dale Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Donald Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Eeyore Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Goofy Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch New Mickey Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch New Minnie Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch New Pooh Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Piglet Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Pluto Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Sorcerer Mickey Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Stitch Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Tigger Plush: $29.99
- 12 inch Woody Plush: $29.99
Giant Japanese Pook-a-Looz Plush:
Quantities are EXTREMELY LIMITED on these, I may not be able to get more than one of each, so please e-mail me quickly if you want one!
- 20 inch New Mickey Plush: $34.98
- 20 inch New Minnie Plush: $34.98
- 20 inch New Pooh Plush: $34.98
- 25 inch New Mickey Plush: $39.98
- 25 inch New Minnie Plush: $39.98
- 25 inch New Pooh Plush: $39.98
- 25 inch Cheshire Cat Plush: $39.98
Japanese Pook-a-Looz Keychains: (~4 to 5 inches tall)
- Alien Keychain: $14.99
- Angel Keychain: $14.99
- Buzz Keychain: $14.99
- Captain Jack Sparrow Keychain: $19.95
- Cheshire Cat Keychain: $14.99
- Chip Keychain: $14.99
- Daisy Keychain: $14.99
- Dale Keychain: $14.99
- Donald Keychain: $14.99
- Eeyore Keychain: $14.99
- Goofy Keychain: $14.99
- New Mickey Keychain: $14.99
- New Minnie Keychain: $14.99
- New Pooh Keychain: $14.99
- Piglet Keychain: $14.99
- Pluto Keychain: $14.99
- Sorcerer Mickey Keychain: $14.99
- Stitch Keychain: $14.99
- Tigger Keychain: $14.99
- Woody Keychain: $14.99
To order, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Which Pooks you would like to order?
- How many of each Pook do you want?
- What is your PayPal e-mail address? (You’ll be sent a PayPal invoice with your order total once my supplier has verified your items are all available to purchase.)
- Will they be sent to a U.S. address or an International Address? If International, which country?
- Is this order time sensitive? (Such as a gift for the holidays or a birthday.) If so, when must the order arrive to you?
The Full Details and Guidelines for Ordering:
- Make sure to send the e-mail no later than NOVEMBER
22nd23rd! This is super important. If I get it after Tuesday, I’m sorry but I won’t be able to fill your order this time around. But I will e-mail you if I have extras after all the orders ship out.
- It’s first come, first serve, depending on how many of each Pook my supplier has in stock or is able to order. They are limited in Japan, but I’m going to do my absolute best to get everyone what they need.
- The order should arrive in the next 3 weeks, as long as everything goes well. They will ship to you the minute they arrive here and I will be sending out e-mail updates frequently on the status. For them to ship that fast, I highly recommend paying the invoice as soon as you get it so there is no delay. For time-sensitive and holiday orders, please understand that International shipments like this sometimes get stuck in customs. There is a small risk they might not arrive in time for the holidays, but you will be updated if this occurs and I will do everything I can to make sure that doesn’t happen. If this does happen, you will absolutely be able to cancel your order and receive a refund within 48 hours of asking to cancel.
- I can only accept PayPal. PayPal is great because it provides protection on all transactions for both buyers and sellers. Plus, your privacy is protected since none of your personal financial information is shared with me or anyone outside of your PayPal account. I only see your e-mail and shipping address. If you don’t already have an account, you can sign up for free at PayPal.com. PayPal is owned by eBay and is used to pay for most eBay transactions. It’s a highly secure and safe method of paying over the internet and I’m more than happy to answer any questions about it if you’ve never used it before.
- If you’re under 16, please make sure that you have your parent’s permission to place an order with me.
- Prices do not include shipping and I’m more than happy to calculate it for you before you order. If shipping outside of the U.S., for both your and my security though, I can only ship Priority Mail for International purchases, which unfortunately can be really expensive. If you’re not in the U.S., please e-mail me for shipping estimates first to make sure you’re okay with it.
- Once I ship your Pooks from California, they should arrive in 2 – 5 days. Orders will be shipped as soon as your payment clears, so please get them in early! If you’d like to wait until they arrive so I can send you pictures, that’s absolutely fine, just know that it might delay the arrival of your Pooks by a few days.
I hope this will help some of you with gifts or completing your collections! If this all goes well, I hope to offer this again so don’t worry if it won’t work out this time, you’ll have another chance.
Thanks and please e-mail me if you have any questions or there is anything else I can help with!
PS: Sorry for the long absence, as some of you know I had a bit of a health hiccup and had to have surgery, so I’ll be getting those Disneyland photos up in the next day or two. I hope you were able to follow my Twitter updates (@PookALoveMomo) to learn what was available that way, but the full report is coming. Thanks so much for all your patience and support over the past few weeks, it’s meant a lot to me!